Our centre aims to provide you and your family with the most personal and professional care that we can offer. Each family is important to us and we aim to support parents in the care and nurturing of their children in a happy safe and homely environment.
We believe that:
- All children are individual and unique and all families bring unique qualities and experiences to our centre.
- By embracing these qualities we will provide an inclusive environment to children to play and learn.
- Our local community has a role to play at the centre therefore we endeavour to network and include the community with in the centre.
- Children should feel safe, happy and comfortable in our care and be given the opportunity to reach their fullest potential.
- Children learn through play therefore we provide experienced and knowledgeable staff members who provide tailored programmes. The programmes are play based and are aimed at developing the whole child.
Our Programme offers both structured & play based experiences. It is child based with clearly defined objectives linked to the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia.
Our practices are based on the Marte Meo approach – wait, name, follow.
Both individual and whole group sessions are timetabled during the day. We believe that the greatest gift that we can give any child, is a positive, healthy sense of self.
We promote healthy eating habits within our centre and educate children about healthy habits for a healthy life.
We as a centre will help make our world clean and healthy, positively impact our world and teach children about caring for our environment.