Marino Early Learners is a small family owned and operated child care offering long day care in an home like setting for 20 children. We offer full and casual bookings on request. We are here to accommodate your needs.
Marino Early Learners is a privately-owned child care centre. Operating since 1996, we are a small, family orientated centre. Your children’s health, well-being and development are our priorities. We strive to maintain our great reputation amongst parents and the local community.
With a low staff to children ratio, we can focus on the individual children in our care so that they can grow to their full potential. We also provide a purposeful education program, which was developed and delivered by our Early Childhood Teacher. The well-designed activities will provide your children a range of learning opportunities. We are very proud to provide a family atmosphere for your children so they are happy and healthy while they develop socially and academically while we scaffold their learning environment to prepare them for school.
Our centre aims to provide you and your family with the most personal and professional care that we can offer. Each family is important to us and we aim to support parents in the care and nurturing of their children in a happy safe and homely environment.
We believe that:
- All children are individual and unique and all families bring unique qualities and experiences to our centre.
- By embracing these qualities we will provide an inclusive environment to children to play and learn.
- Our local community has a role to play at the centre therefore we endeavour to network and include the community with in the centre.
- Children should feel safe, happy and comfortable in our care and be given the opportunity to reach their fullest potential.
- Children learn through play therefore we provide experienced and knowledgeable staff members who provide tailored programmes. The programmes are play based and are aimed at developing the whole child.
Our Programme offers both structured & play based experiences. It is child based with clearly defined objectives linked to the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia.
Our practices are based on the Marte Meo approach – wait, name, follow.
Both individual and whole group sessions are timetabled during the day. We believe that the greatest gift that we can give any child, is a positive, healthy sense of self.
We promote healthy eating habits within our centre and educate children about healthy habits for a healthy life.
We as a centre will help make our world clean and healthy, positively impact our world and teach children about caring for our environment.